- Want to go to study?
- Career counselling
Discover yourself and the opportunities to improve your knowledge!
Want to continue your education, but don't know which specialisation or school to choose? Or feel you need to develop your knowledge and skills through training to stay competitive in the world of work? Would you like to find out what your skills and strengths are, and what your development potential is? Then talk to one of our career advisers.
When to take part in career guidance?
Take part in career counselling if you want:
- find out what courses are available in Estonia and abroad and choose the right school;
- to find the most suitable specialisation for you based on your interests, strengths and skills;
- consider options for starting a course and how to balance work and study;
- find different types of training opportunities, including free ones;
- set goals and make an action plan to achieve your career dreams.
To take part, choose a time that suits you from the calendar below. You can choose to talk to a career counsellor by phone or online . The online meeting will take place in a Microsoft Teams environment, and a camera and microphone are essential. Once you have registered, we will also send you an email notification. You can register up to one hour before the service starts.